Take a look at our current open positions.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
- Must have 1 year of work experience working as a room attendant in a hotel.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to exert physical effort consistent with cleaning an industry standard number of rooms per shift (approximately 14-18 standard rooms).
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
- Ability to work flexible schedule (AM, PM, Overnight, Weekends & Holidays).
- Must have the ability to communicate in English.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
- Physical Demands: Lifting 20 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, handling, seeing, feeling.
Environmental Conditions: Inside: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes. A job is considered “inside” if the worker spends approximately 75% or more of the time inside.
Language Skills: Must have developed language skills to the point to be able to: Read at least at a minimum level.
Job Type: Full-time
- hotel room attendant: 1 year (Preferred)